As your local vet and a proud member of Sydney’s North Shore community, we are continually searching for ways to provide you with professional and convenient pet care.
We are proud to launch The Village Vet’s ONLINE SHOP as a natural extension of our pet care services to you.
What Online Shopping Means for You – Our Clients
We sincerely hope our ONLINE SHOP offers you greater convenience for purchasing your pet’s food and their parasite protection.
- Direct Delivery from your Local Vet. Order online and your pet products will arrive directly to your door. This means you can keep your shopping local while benefiting from the rewards of online shopping. It’s a win win!
- We will not sell your data! While big brand pet shops rely on data sales as a regular income source, The Village Vet ONLINE SHOP was built for your convenience only. We will not pass your information to anyone, ever.
- Subscriptions Discounts. Sign up to a subscription for repeat orders and enjoy discounts on your favourite products. This is particularly useful for big pets that consume larger quantities of food and prescription diets that may sometimes run low on stock.
- On-Time Parasite Protection Delivered to Your Door. Parasite protection products can be scheduled with a subscription for repeat delivery – on time – so you never miss a dose.
- No Subscription? No Problem. If you choose not to sign up to a subscription plan for your parasite protection, our staff at The Village Vet will continue to monitor and remind you when your next treatment is due.
- Competitive Pricing. Direct shipping from the supplier’s warehouse to your door means we can offer more competitive pricing on your favourite pet care items.
- Pricing Feedback. Let us know how we are doing! We aim to be competitive with other online providers. As a veterinary practice, being new to providing online shopping means we have a lot to learn! We therefore value your feedback on the items you find in our shop and would welcome advice and guidance how we can meet your product and pricing expectations.
- What Is Available Online? Our ONLINE SHOP currently supplies products from Hills, Royal Canin, Eukanuba, NexGard, HeartGard, OraVet, Bravecto and Dermcare. We hope to add more brands as the shop develops over the coming months.
- In-Clinic Shop Still Open. Products such as Simparica and Feliway not provided online can still be found in-clinic.
What Online Shopping Means for Us – The Village Vet Staff
1/. More Time for Client Servicing. For our staff at The Village Vet it means less time managing stock and more time on your pet’s welfare and client services.
2/. Less Stock Issues. Over the last few years we have experienced supply difficulties and have at times been unable to obtain and hold stock of your favourite products. Our ONLINE SHOP provides a more reliable method to supplying your products directly and where necessary an easy and efficient source of alternative products if your first option is unavailable.
3/. Opportunities to Try Niche Products. We are excited that our in-clinic shop spaces will become havens for niche, sustainable and locally sourced products. Brands such as Savourlife, Personalised Pet Collars and Purina Pro Plan represent The Village Vet’s ambitions for more sustainable pet care. We hope to build and showcase more of these brands and their unique stories over the coming months.
We sincerely hope you enjoy this shopping convenience.
Tell us what you think!
Martine & The Village Vet Team